The membership gives you access to 12-hours unlimited rentals and includes insurance on each and every rental you make.
Our memberships work globally, which means that if you sign up for a membership in Berlin, you can still use the benefits of the membership in the other cities where our service is available. Please note that the price will be different from country to country and depending on the type of plan you choose. You can pay for it through any international payment card.
In order to sign up for a membership:
1. Go to your account page and press “Become a member”. (Should you have a membership code that gives you access to a private special membership please follow the guide below).
2. You will be then shown the different membership plans that are currently available to subscribe for. Please select “Subscribe” on the one that you prefer and once filled in the payment details press again “Subscribe”.
3. You will be then able to see which membership you are currently subscribed for. To start renting a bike go back to the map view, select the location from where you want to pick up a bike and press “Continue”.
If you have a membership code:
1. Go to your account page and press “Membership code”.
2. Add your membership code and press “Submit code”. Once you submit the code you will be able to see the special offer connected to the code. If you wish to use the special offer then press “Subscribe”, add your payment information and press “Subscribe” again.
You can also subscribe for a membership through the map view page: select the location, the number of bikes you want and press “Continue”. Please note that if you have selected more than one bike, the membership will only give you access to one. If you still wish to sign up for a membership, press on “Memberships”.