- Install the Donkey Republic app for Android 5+ or iOS 10+.
- In the app, find the most convenient pick-up location for you, select the number of bikes you would like to rent out (up to 5 bikes per account) and tap on Continue.
- You will be shown a screen with an overview of the total cost per bike. Scroll the graph to see the price for a bike rental. If you wish to book a normal rental tap on Rent # bikes.
If you wish to create a monthly membership for which you will pay a fixed fee every month, tap on Membership. Please click on the following to read about how to create a membership: link to how to create a membership.
- After you have selected the option Rent # bikes, choose Create account. If you already have an account, choose Login. You can decide whether to sign up through Facebook or by filling in your details.
- You will then be asked to add your phone number. Please select your country code, fill in the rest of the phone number and press Continue. You will receive a text message with a verification code. Once you have filled in the code, you will be able to proceed with the booking.
- If you are renting more than one bike, you will be shown the option to add your co-riders’ emails, so they will be able to lock and unlock the bike with their own app.
- Next, fill in your payment information and scroll down the page. You can then choose whether to add theft insurance or not. After allowing the processing of your personal data and accepting the Terms and Conditions of our service you will be able to press Rent Now.
8. Locate the bike at the pick-up location, make sure that the name in the app matches the bike you are next to, tap Unlock in the app and saddle up - you're good to go!