In the invitation email we sent you, you will find the link to setup your account that will bring you to the registration process.
1. First, we will ask you to complete your personal registration by providing your full name, phone number and setup email notification settings. See here:
2. Continuing the process, you will logged in into the platform where we ask you to in settings and then edit your account details (1), and profile information if you want to change some personal info (2).
3. In you account settings, to edit your account information you will find the edit button in the top right corner. We will ask the following information:
- LOGO: Your logo will be visible on our website, for any of your hubs.
- NAME: This is how your rental business will be publicly identified on the Donkey platform.
- SLUG: The Slug will be the prefix that will form the initial part of all of your BIKE IDs. The slug can only be text. F.e. it could be ABCycle, so that you have ABCycle_01, ABCycle_02 and so on.
- PUBLIC DESCRIPTION: A general and short description of your business. It will be visible to users as a quick presentation of our partner.
- CURRENCY: The currency of the country where you are operating.
- CONTACT PERSON: Personal information of the bike owner/ person to contact.
4. Continue to PART 2 of the registration.