- LOGO: Your logo will be visible on our website, for any of your hubs.
- NAME: This is how your rental business will be publicly identified on the Donkey platform.
- SLUG: The Slug will be the prefix that will form the initial part of all of your BIKE IDs. The slug can only be text. F.e. it could be ABCycle, so that you have ABCycle_01, ABCycle_02 and so on.
- PUBLIC DESCRIPTION: A general and short description of your business. It will be visible to users as a quick presentation of our partner.
- CURRENCY: The currency of the country where you are operating.
- CONTACT PERSON: Personal information of the bike owner/ person to contact.
4. We ask you to link your locally registered company to your Bike Owner account, so to process all transactions between Donkey Republic and your company.
Two more steps in front of you in order to complete your registration.
To link the company to the account, we need you to provide the following information:
- VAT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (with country code in front): make sure to enter the correct VAT ID
- COMPANY NAME: legal name under which your company is registered
- COMPANY ADDRESS
- COUNTRY CODE: the 2 letter ISO country code of where the company is located
- NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER
- ACCOUNT NUMBER
- BIC/SWIFT CODE
Once saved, these information are not editable. Make sure to enter them correctly.
If you country or bank do not support IBAN or BIC/ SWIFT CODE for international transaction, let us know.
More in general, please let us know in case of any issue you encountered or mistake you made upon registration. You can do so by writing an email to your account manager or to, [email protected]