Inside the 'Bikes' view in the Admin interface, you have an overview of all the bikes registered under your account. For each bike, you have a set of 'Actions' buttons.
What are the 'Action' buttons for?
1. Create a ticket will give you the possibility to open a ticket for that bikes and to disable the bike if needed. Opening a ticket means that there is a problem with the bike that needs to be solved. You can choose the bike issue from the list next to 'Problem', and add your own comments in 'Description' box.
Remember: By choosing a 'critical' problem, you will also disable the bike.
2. Enable at... allows you to enable the bike at one of the hubs. The bike will be automatically assigned to this hub from now on.
3. Mark as misplaced... allows you to indicate exactly where the bike is. You will see the map, where you can move the 'Donkey' pin around. You can also try to look for the location in the search box above the map.
4. Mark as missing will unassign the bike from any hub, and will set the status of bike as 'Missing'
5. Detach (donkey lock) allows you to detach a bike from its assigned lock, so that for example, you can attach another lock to it.
6. Edit gives you the opportunity to change the bike name, serial number and bike location.
7. Delete will take the bike out of the system.