- NAME: The name should not be too long and if possible, it should already contain information regarding its location (f.e. Hotel Admiral or Central Station hub). Similarly,
- CITY: the city where your Hub is located.
- ADDRESS: precise location of the hub.
- PICTURE: a good picture of the hub preferably with a bike in it. For example:
- DESCRIPTION: long description of the Hub.
- PRICE: Price for 24 hours rental
- OPTIMAL and MAXIMUM CAPACITY: The optimal and maximum number of bikes that the hub can reasonably have. This number is used for monitor purposes so that we reduce the risk of having overcrowded or empty hubs.
- SAVE IT: Lastly, we ask you to 'Save and send for Public Approval' or just to 'Save' the hub.
That being clarified, to edit hub the information:
- go in Hub view,
- then search for the hub you would like to edit,
- select 'Edit' from the Action button list.
- For PUBLIC or MEMBERS hubs, you are allowed to edit all the information but not the location as there might be rentals affected by such change.
- For DISABLED hubs (inactive), you are allowed to edit all the information.
From the same actions list, you can also Delete the hub. Before deleting a hub, the system will ask you to make sure there are no ongoing rentals on such hub.
You can Disbale or Enable the hub.
Lastly, as shown below, you can make a hub to be available for MEMBERS only (3).
- Go in the Hub view,
- Search for the Hub you would like to delete and then use the correspondent 'Action' button to complete the operation.
- Before deleting it, we will ask you for final confirmation.
- If this action affect in any way some rentals, or if there are bike assigned to the hub, it will not be possible to delete it.
If you deleted a Hub by mistake, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the details timely, so we can restore it.