In your Admin account, go in the 'Hubs' view the top bar menu and then the button 'Add a Hub' placed in the top right corner (1).
Next, you need to provide the following necessary information in order to create a hub:
- NAME: The name should not be too long and if possible, it should already contain information regarding its location (f.e. Hotel Admiral or Central Station hub). Similarly,
- CITY: the city where your Hub is located.
If you do not find your city amongst the available ones, please inform your account manager or support (email@example.com).
- ADDRESS: precise location of the hub.
You can either write it or just drop a pin on the interactive map (in this case make sure that the 'Toggle automatic address fetching' feature is flagged). If you go with the latter option, please make sure the automatic address fetching did a good job in fetching the address.
- PICTURE: a good picture of the bike for users to see. See example.
As you can see, we ask you a clean picture of the bike standing against an homogenous background. Please, follow our picture guidelines and take a good photo accordingly.
- DESCRIPTION: long description of the Hub.
The description is what users will read on the app in order to find their way to it. Thus it is important to take some time to write short but effective description. The success of getting bikes rented is also in leading your customers to them.
Remember to include keywords/ keyphrases that are effective for search engine optimization (SEO). For example, bike rental and city name (bike rental in copenhagen) or, rent a bike and again city name, or other variation of it.
- PRICE: Price for 24 hours rental
We ask you to set the price for 24 hour rental for the hub. The system will automatically set the other prices according to our pricing guidelines
- OPTIMAL and MAXIMUM CAPACITY: The optimal and maximum number of bikes that the hub can reasonably have. This number is used for monitor purposes so that we reduce the risk of having overcrowded or empty hubs. Especially for when FLEX drop off is enabled for your account.
- BIKE DETAILS: specs of the bike model available at the hub.
Fill this out entirely so customers know what bike they will get. As you know, there has to be only one bike model in a hub, so that bike picture and specs fit all of them.
- SAVE IT: Lastly, we ask you to 'Save and send for Public Approval' or just to 'Save' the hub.
A: When you send the Hub to approval, it will be reviewed and eventually approved by us, if everything satisfy our requirements. Read more here about the approval process.
B: Save it as a draft.