The short answer is no, as we do no white-label any part of our system.
Our brand has always to be represented when our service is in place. That being said, we allow partners to co-brand the service with their own brand. Here are our branding requirements:
- Bikes must have Donkey Republic front panel attached to the handlebar, with Bike ID displayed on the front panel. The front panel sticker must be one provided by, or a design approved by Donkey Republic.
- Bikes must have Donkey Republic frame sticker on the main frame of the bike. This is not needed for originally Donkey Republic branded bikes.
- Bikes may have side panels: if Bikes do have side panels, they must use a side panel sticker provided by Donkey Republic, or a design approved by Donkey Republic
- Bikes may not have branding of any other company or person added to the Bike, including name, logo or phone number of the Bike Owner, unless agreed with Donkey Republic. Bikes can display the original manufacturer’s brand, if the Donkey Republic sticker does not cover it.
- Bike images uploaded to Donkey platform must be in line with the guidelines here.
- For other promotional items to support marketing of the Donkey system, Bike Owners are encouraged to use standard Donkey Republic marketing materials. These include placards (for counter-tops such as hotels), fliers, posters, window stickers, and beach-flags. Bike Owners are encouraged to use the standard Donkey materials, which are offered at production prices to Bike Owners.
- Bike Owners can produce their own designs and materials for promotion of the system, if they are not satisfied with the standard documents. Such materials shall not include branding of other entities, including Bike Owners unless agreed with Donkey Republic. Such material must be in line with Donkey Republic Brand Elements guideline and designs must be approved by Donkey Republic.
You can find more detailed guidelines on our branding here.
This is why our kit comprise marketing materials and elements that you will need to use in order to Donkify your bicycles, turning them into proper Donkey Bikes. The more visible and recognizable the bikes and the hubs are, the easier for customers to spot and use them.
Needless to say, you are welcome to ask us for more Marketing material.