One of the pillars of our service is the possibility for customers to reserve, pick up, use and drop off bikes at any time. We do understand your concern, but storing the bikes in covered non-accessible places for the night is something that goes against our concept.
Articles in this section
- How does the system work?
- Is it possible to store the bikes somewhere safe for the night?
- Is it possible to rebrand or integrate Donkey Republic's product and service as if they were your own?
- Can a partner decide on the rental prices and duration?
- How many bikes should one hub have? And how big should it be?
- Do the locks have a GPS I track my bike with?
- What are the management tools at your disposal?
- Do riders need to come back to the same hub?
- How do riders Return bike then End Rental?