1. First of all, try to kill the app in your phone and try again once more.
2. Similarly, try to use different phones running on different systems, so that you try both with Android or IOS software.
3. If the lock is still not responding, check the battery level of the lock. To check the battery level is better to use the Donkey Owner app, as it always gives you real time value.
You can check the battery level of any also from the Admin platform in the dedicated locks view (see picture below).
However, the platform does not give you a real time value, so you have to check last time that the value was updated. You can see that from the bike view, search for the bike/ lock you want to check and control when it was 'Last Seen' (point 3 in the picture below). That is the last time the battery value was updated.
3.1 If the battery level is the issue, being too low, recharging the battery should be all you need to do. To charge the battery:
- If your lock has the battery rechargeable by USB micro plug, make sure you are drawing the power directly from a wall socket or charging it with a powerful Powerbank - or else it might not be sending enough power to the lock.
- If the battery was the issue, you should hear a beeping sound coming from the lock.
- Wait a few second for the lock to restart itself, and then try to connect to it.
4. If the lock is still not responding, then it is probably broken. Please, make sure to go through all the above mentioned steps before eventually cutting the lock and marking it as broken.
Remove the lock from the bike and report it as broken in the system. Read more on How to report a lock as broken.
5. Ship the lock/s back to our office. Please address the package to your account manager so it is easier for to sort the package.