Through the Donkey Owner app you can control all the locks assigned to your account. You can unlock bikes in your fleet, you can check battery level and you can update the bike location (to make bike position more accurate on the map for the riders).
The credentials for the Donkey Owner app are the same you created and use for the Admin platform. In order to be able to log into the Donkey Owner App, you need to first create an account and set up a password on the Admin Platform.
You can use phones from Apple with iOS 9.0.0 or later as well as phones that run Android 6.0.0 or later.
Based on our experience, a good quality-per-price smartphone we can recommend is the Google Nexus 5.
To find the app, please go to app store and search for the "Donkey Owner", the logo comes in a grey color.
- Go to Google play store and download the ANDROID version
- Go to the Apple iTunes store and download the IOS version
After you have logged into the Owner app you can select a bike to manage - in this example would be Black_Beauty as shown in the picture below. What you can do is:
1. See the bike location as reported in the map section.
2. Use this buttons to unlock and lock the lock.
3. Enable/disable the bike, and change the status to missing by pressing the button 'Change'.
When the bike is disabled, by pressing the same button ('Change'), you can also assign a bike to the hub. Click: 'Enable at' to choose the hub from the list.
4. Create a ticket to report any issue related to this bike with the option to also disable the bike if needed. You can read more about ticket here
In this section, you can also see all tickets for this bike. The total number is stated in the red circle next to 'Ticket' button.
5. Check and update the battery level of the lock attached to that bike.
The battery level you see at the bottom might be outdated and so slightly different than the actual level.