With an expected average yearly utilization of 20% - which means that the bike is rented out 6 days per month and a base price of 12 Euro a day - you can expect 72 EUR per bike per month in total. That would be 57.6 EUR (per bike per month) after that our 20% fee has been collected.
Articles in this section
- How do I become Donkey bike owner?
- Do I need to create a company in order to become a Donkey bike owner?
- What is expected earnings per bicycle?
- How do I get traffic on my bicycles?
- Developing and working with Affiliations
- How and where do I purchase the locks?
- Are there special prices for large purchases?
- What is the pricing scheme for regular Bike Owners?
- What is the model for Institutional Partners?
- How much time goes into maintaining the bikes?