You can cancel your rental before the first time you unlock the bike, and you will get a full refund. Here's how.
Before your first unlock, you can also change your bike, in case there's something wrong with it. Check if there are bikes available to switch with from the same pick-up location.
1. Click on the Switch to another bike button.
2. You should see a list of the bikes that are available for the switch.
3. If there is no bike available, cancel the rental (you get a full refund) and rent another bike from another nearby pick-up location or take the faulty bike to another location with available bikes and switch it there (see instructions for this below).
4. If you can switch to a different bike, tap on the Switch button next to the bike that you wish to get.
After you unlock your bike for the first time you can switch to a new bike from the same or different pick-up location, provided there is one available.
1. The first step is to find a pick up location or return to the initial location. Open your rental and click on the three-dot button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Press the Switch bike button.
3. Choose the reason why you are switching to another bike.
4. Choose the location of where you would like to do the switch. The app shows you your location and the closest locations where you can switch to another bike. The app will show you how many bikes are available at that location. Choose the location where you want to switch and select "Switch at this location“.
5. The app will ask you to lock the bike that you are currently using and switch to another bike.
6. Now you can select that bike that you would like to be switched to. Please check the bike you are choosing to make sure it is not faulty.
Unfortunately, we can never change the pick-up location or add extra bikes to your rental. But you can cancel your rental before your first unlock and make a new rental with the changes you have in mind.