You can cancel your rental before the first time you unlock the bike, the reservation will be then released and you will not be charged for the rental. Here's how.
Before your first unlock, you can also change your bike. Check if there are bikes available to switch to at the same pick-up location.
- Click on the Switch to another bike button.
- You should see a list of the bikes that are available for the switch.
- Tap on the Switch button next to the bike that you wish to get.
If there is no bike available and you have not unlocked the bike for the first time, cancel the rental (you will get a full refund automatically): click on the three dots in the bike card and press Cancel rental. You can rent another bike from another nearby pick-up location.
After you unlock your bike for the first time you can switch to a new bike from the same or different pick-up location, provided there is one available. Please note: You will have to take your current bike to the location where you want to switch - you have to be with the bike in order to be able to switch.
1. Click on the bike card and click on the three-dots button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Press the Switch to another bike button and select the reason why you are switching to another bike.
3. Choose the location where you would like to do the switch. The app shows you the closest locations where you can switch to another bike. The app will show you how many bikes are available at that location. Choose the location where you want to switch and select Switch at this location.
4. Once you arrive at the location, press Lock and switch and lock the bike that you are currently using.
5. Now you can select the bike that you would like to be switched to. Please check the bike you are choosing to make sure it is not faulty.