Switch the bike before you unlock the bike the first time:
- If you are at the pick-up location, go to the Rentals page in the app and tap on the bike you wish to change.
- Swipe the bottom section up.
- You should see a list of the bikes that are available for the switch.
- If there is no bike available, cancel the rental (you get a full refund) and rent another bike from another nearby pick-up location or take the faulty bike to another location with available bikes and switch it there (see instructions for this below).
- If you can switch to a different bike, tap on the Switch button next to the bike that you wish to get.
- The newly assigned bike ID should now show at the top of the Rentals page.
Switch your bike once you already unlocked it and moved from the pick-up location
1. The first step is to find a pick up location or return to the initial location. Open your rental and click on “More options“, which will you take to the following screen.
2. Chose “Switch to another bike“.
3. Chose why you want/need to switch bike, as for example “Bike problem“ and then “Cannot unlock“, depending on the issue you have with your bike.
4. Choose the location of where you would like to do the switch. The app shows you your location and the closest locations where you can switch to another bike. The app will show you how many bikes are available at that location. Choose the location where you want to switch and select "Switch at this location“.
5. The app will show you all the available options at your chosen location. All you need to do is “Select“ the one you want.
6. Press “Lock & Switch“ in order to lock the bike you want to change.
7. Press “OK“ to move on to your rental page and unlock the new bike.