Sometimes a bike is found away from the hub, when that happens:
1. mark the bike as misplaced while it is being moved back to the hub, especially if the bike is far away
2. enable the bike when it is placed back at the hub
3. email support at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information:
- bike name
- the date that was found away from hub
- a link on Google map indicating the location where the bike was found
With this information, we can proceed and contact the rider, inquiring about the misplacement of the bike.