- All riders must accept our Terms and Conditions on the payment page when making a booking. Else payment is not permitted. This is used as an indicator that the rider accepts the terms of the vehicle rental service and all its fees.
- We get a report that a vehicle is missing/stolen. This can be reported by our vehicle owner or a rider.
- We then check the system if the following had happened before we process the case (continue on point 5).
- a) the rider did not end the rental on the mobile app
- a) In the event that the vehicle is reported missing, we emailed the rider asking for the last parked location. The rider can use the link in the email to pin the vehicle's location on the map. Else we will proceed to charge the rider's payment card.
- b) Once we receive the last parked location from the rider, we will proceed to use some time to recover the vehicle. When it is recovered outside one of our drop-off locations, we will charge a relocation fee.
- a) In the event that a rider reports the vehicle stolen, we will proceed to use some time to recover the vehicle.
- If we recover the vehicle, we will charge a relocation fee as the cost to move the vehicle.
B. Vehicle Recovery
a) If we recover the vehicle within 60 days after the vehicle is reported missing, we will refund EUR 120 to the rider.
b) If we recover the vehicle within 90 days after the vehicle is reported missing, we will refund EUR 60 to the rider.
c) If we recover the vehicle after 90 days after the vehicle is reported missing, we do not make any refund to the rider.
C. Missing vehicle fees
With insurance purchased
No insurance purchased