- All riders must accept our Terms and conditions on the payment page when making a booking. Else payment is not permitted. This is used as an indicator that the rider accepts the terms of the bike rental service and all its fees.
- We get a report that a bike is missing/stolen. This can be reported by our bike owner or a rider.
- We then check the systems if the following had happened before we process the case (continue on point 5).
- a) the rider did not end the rental on the mobile app
- a) In the event that our bike owner reported the missing bike, we emailed the rider for the last parked location. The rider has 3 days to reply with a map marking the location. Else we will proceed to charge the rider's payment card.
- b) Once we receive the last parked location from the rider, we will proceed to use some time to recover the bike. When it is recovered outside one of our drop-off locations, we will charge a relocation fee.
- a) In the event that a rider reports a bike is stolen, we will proceed to use some time to recover the bike.
- If we recover the bike, we will charge a relocation fee as the cost to move the bike.
B. Bike Recovery
a) If we recover the bike within 60 days after the bike is reported missing, we will refund EUR 120 to the rider.
b) If we recover the bike within 90 days after the bike is reported missing, we will refund EUR 60 to the rider.
c) If we recover the bike after 90 days after the bike is reported missing, we do not make any refund to the rider.
C. Missing bike fees
With insurance purchased
No insurance purchased