So you logged in into the Owner app and selected the bike you need to operate - in this example would be Black_Beauty as shown in the picture below. What you can do is:
1. See the bike location as reported in the map section.
2. Use this buttons to unlock and lock the lock. You can read more about it here
3. Enable/disable the bike, and change the status to missing by pressing the button 'Change'.
When the bike is disabled, by pressing the same button ('Change'), you can also assign a bike to the hub. Click: 'Enable at' to choose the hub from the list.
4. Create a ticket to report any issue related to this bike with the option to also disable the bike if needed. You can read more about ticket here
In this section, you can also see all tickets for this bike. The total number is stated in the red circle next to 'Ticket' button.
5. Check and update the battery level of the lock attached to that bike.
The battery level you see at the bottom might be outdated and so slightly different than the actual level.