Based on our experience, a good quality-per-price smartphone we can recommend is the Google Nexus 5. It works well with our Owner app, it will last another 2/3 years before becoming obsolete and you can find it fairly cheap if you buy it second hand shop.
Articles in this section
- The Donkey Owner App
- I am in front of a bike. What can I actually do with the Owner app?
- How do I open or close a lock?
- How to relocate a bike position?
- How do I create a ticket through the Owner app?
- I am considering to buy a phone to operate the locks. What is a good quality-per-price smartphone I could buy?
- I can’t login to Donkey Owner App, what do I do?
- How do I check what version of the Ower ap I have?