You can unlock a bike only through the Donkey Owner application.
- Login in the Owner app and make sure you are into the fleet view, by selecting 'FLEET' at the bottom left of the screen.
- Make sure you are looking at the 'BIKES' and not the locks view
- Search or Scan for the bikes you would like to open. To search you can use the search bar, while to scan you just need to press the spiral/ radar icon on the top right of the screen. Once you find the bike, click on the bike name
- Once you are in the selected bike page, press the lock icon
- Choose the action you need the lock to do, 'Lock' or 'Unlock'
The ap will then connect to the lock. A new page will open and a loading bar will show you the progress of the unlock/ lock operation. Make sure you hold the smartphone as close as possible to the lock, especially if there are more locks in the surrounding area.